Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Leaving Ouaga!

I just received word that I will be leaving Ouaga to finally head to the Sheltering Wings Orphanage in Yako this Friday (10/31). Prayers for the travel and adjustment there will be greatly appreciated!! My time in Ouaga has been great, but I am excited to settle into my ministry at the orphanage and have a little more of a schedule and an idea of what I'll be doing for the coming year.

I don't know what sort of access I'll have while in Yako (slim to none I believe) so I may not get your emails or comments for a few weeks. I'll do my best to answer them when I do have access! Thanks so much for your love and support- until the next time in Ouaga, A Bientot!

A servant for Him,
~Liz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz- I love to read about your adventures! I'll be thinking of you :)

Becka said...

Liz! Girl! You are there, and sound so happy. I am thrilled for you, just so very thrilled. Soak it all up, rest in this blessing God has given you, and know that Dustan and I have you in our prayer.

our missionary blog is at servantsinecuador.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz! A belated Birthday wish to You!!! I think of you often and the girls are reading your blog...we pull it up in the evening.

Katie is trying to decide on a college...she's a senior. McKenna is loving her freshman yr.
We made apple cider this weekend! YUM! And Alora has decided to be a skeleton for halloween.

Be safe and kow we love you!

Karen Fred Katie McKenna Alora