Friday, November 28, 2008

Thank you!

In the spirit of being thankful...

Every so often I will post different entries like this to thank you for certain donations gifts to the ministry here :) I'll also include these in my email updates- sorry for the repetition!

I am SO grateful for the generosity of all of you...

Today, thank you to KMart in Manistee for their donations of Children's Tylenol and Ibuprofen, as well as cloth diapers for the babies!

Me with our nurse Bea and the new meds for the clinic

The babies and toddlers with their NEW diapers- bright white if only for a few hours :)

Thank you!

A servant for Him,
~Liz



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz-
Isn't it sadly "amazing" how we forget the "simple" blessings God daily gives us. It's a funny thing- the things which we consider to be so simple and small are actually the necessities of life- not soo simple at all. We just have sooo much and live in a society which desires more and more; therefore, some of the most priceless necessities of life are overlooked every day (e.g.- our health, nature, being able to walk with two legs, etc.) I've learned that in order to be content and joyful in all situations is daily reminding myself of those "simple" blessings which we fail to remember. It is difficult, but like anything else it takes obedience, discipline and studying God's word. Only through faith can we learn to be truly content and thankful in any situation. Paul states in Philippians chapter 4:12-13 "I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all things through him who gives me strength." God is truly amazing! Amen! Here is a quote from an "old friend" of ours Liz:
In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Bless you Liz, for your work and service to God's call! You will be blessed! I love your blog- it looks wonderful!
Thinking of you!-
love your sister,
ash